Most animal shelters are having difficulties to get food supplies and the lockdown make it harder for people to reach out to them to help. Same goes to the strays on the street. We can do our part to help them and together, we can create a better world for them.
What We Need
We are raising fund to help support animal shelters (NGOs and independents) and feeders to supply food for cats and dogs under their care.
We target to supply RM1,000 worth of food to each shelter and RM100 worth of food to each feeder. The more fund we received, more shelters and feeders that we can reach with your help.
Once we have enough funds and verified the receivers, we will purchase and deliver pet food (E.g. kibbles, wet food, rice and chicken) to their doorstep.
100% proceeds from this campaign will be used to purchase food for the cats and dogs.
During MCO 1.0, we have successfully launch Bulu-Bulu Initiative with a simple mission. To feed as many strays as possible. We have collected more than 363 kg pet food and 2,680 portions of pet food have been feed to the strays to date and counting.
For more info regarding our initiative, you can read more here.
There are few parties reached out to us to help supply food to shelters we figured this time around, we can help the shelters as well.
List of shelters, rescuers and feeders that have been identified so far
1. S.I Home Shelter - Shah Alam, Selangor
2. Furry Friends Farm - Rawang, Selangor
3. MunMun Furry Sanctuary - Bestari Jaya, Selangor
4. Sollu Shelter - Klang, Selangor
5. Dady Oyen Stray - Klang, Selangor
6. A Dog's Life - Klang, Selangor
7. UnderOneWoof - Bentong, Pahang
8. STAR (Shikin’s Team Animal Rescuer) - Alor Gajah, Melaka
9. FurryKids Safehavens - Mambau, Negeri Sembilan
10. Cherishlife Home - Jelebu, Negeri Sembilan
Other Ways You Can Help
If you can't contribute monetarily, you can help us by registering as volunteers to help feed the strays at your area and help to share around this campaign because of every shout count!