It takes more than a teacher to nurture the potential of our future leaders. It takes an entire community. Join us in supporting the Yayasan AMIR Trust Schools Programme through http://reward.pitchin.my/project/khazanahSRI and http://ata-plus.com/deals/khazanahsriPosted by Yayasan AMIR on Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Yayasan AMIR ("YA") is a not-for-profit organisation incorporated in 2010 to improve accessibility of quality education in Malaysian Government schools through a Public-Private Partnership with the Ministry of Education (the MoE).Via the Trust School Programme, schools are empowered by the MoE to effect change within their communities, with help and guidance from Yayasan AMIR along the way.
The YA Trust Schools Programme aims to transform student outcomes by:
- improving curriculum and delivery of education;
- enhancing management of schools;
- providing technical and financial assistance; and
- creating a leading network of integrated and sustainable schools.
Join Us On This JourneyA truly effective education involves strong school leaders, teachers, students, parents and the community working together to nurture the potential of our next generation. In 2015, Khazanah issued RM100 million in Sustainable and Responsible Investment Sukuk ("Sukuk Ihsan") to support the implementation of Yayasan AMIR's Trust Schools Programme. This year, Khazanah will issue a second tranche of RM100 million of Sukuk Ihsan which includes a retail portion to allow individual Malaysians to participate in Yayasan AMIR's Trust Schools Programme by investing in Sukuk Ihsan.
Funds raised via this crowdfunding project will be utilised to purchase an equivalent amount of Sukuk Ihsan, of which the principal will be waived, effectively donating the amount to YA in support of the Trust Schools Programme.
How Are Schools Selected?School selection is based on several criteria which include geographical location, transformational potential, a combination of rural and urban areas and high and low performing schools, and also on balance social equity. These criteria are important to achieve the mission of Trust School which is to demonstrate sustainable step changes in all types of schools.
Contact DetailsAbout YA: [email protected]
About Sukuk Ihsan: [email protected] (Subject: Sukuk Ihsan)
- We encourage you to connect your Facebook account to pitchIN before submitting your pledge to the project. Otherwise, your pitch will be identified as "anonymous". If you choose to pitch anonymously, pitchIN would still have your information. We would like to know and be able to identify our kind supporters.
- As this is a Community project, your pitch will be charged instantly.
- To those who are pledging via PayPal, Please take note that the merchant account "WatchTower & Friends Sdn Bhd" is an account used by pitchIN for PayPal transactions.
- A pitcher/pledger does not necessarily need a PayPal account to pitch or pledge. What he/she needs is a credit card (Mastercard/Visa) or a debit card. PayPal will also charge a 3.5% processing fee.
However, if you are not comfortable doing an online pitch/pledge - you can transfer the money directly to the pitchIN account as follows:
Pitch Platforms Sdn Bhd
After making the bank transfer, please send pitchIN the proof of transfer by attaching the receipt and your name to the email address: [email protected] with the Subject Heading: KhazanahSRI 2017
*Important Note for Debit card holders using PayPal
Please contact the bank associated with your Debit card to ensure online transactions are allowed. For further inquiries with regards to this matter, please contact [email protected]